14 February 2009

Stitches Show NEC

I'm not going to Stitches Show at NEC this year sadly, but Bramwells sent me some of the gorgeous new K&Co papers and Inkadinkado Inchie stamps and I made these samples for the show, some scrapbook pages, some cards, some embellished notebooks. Hope you like them.








And a BoBunny album, card and mini-book (see YouTub vid below for making instructions).





As I write the hubster is in the kitchen preparing Valentine's dinner (actually he's always in the kitchen cooking something or other!). But tonight we dine in at April Cottage Bistro! He puts so much effort in, god love him. Three courses, wine, chocolates and a printed menu. Can't wait. (No wonder I've got so fat).

Hugs x

1 comment:

Lisa Olson said...

Hi Chris, sorry we missed you at the show, though it looks like you had great fun with the samples. They are all amazing, I saw some of them on display and I knew they would be yours. You give us all such inspiration.
TFS
xx