14 October 2010

Stampin Up Swaps

These are the swaps I prepared for a Stampin Up day on Sunday in Bicester. I've never done this before and am not a Stampin Up Demonstrator, but my friend Jane is and I've bought a number of things from her recently. Its such desirable stuff and I love the concept of swapping ideads that the Stampin Uppers seem always to do - offering one of your ideas and receiving something in return. In this case I've prepared 21 mini card toppers (well actually 22 because I remembered to make one for myself) and hope to get some lovely mini cards coming back at me.

Anyway here's the recipe for my simple card topper

Whisper White cardstock, Basic Black cardstock, Dot Dot Dot stamp, Whisper White ink, Basic Black ink, Linen Thread, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, black pen oh and, of course, their fabulous new Ornament Extra-Large punch!

Incidentally if anyone wants to view the catalogue or order Stampin' Up stuff you can visit Jane's site by clicking here.
x
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

This card was one of my favourites of the day - especially love the faux stitching which looks so real I wanted to unpick it! Lovely to meet you and I hope you all had a great time. Vx