25 February 2011

Stampin' Up Colour Combo Generator

The Stampin Up range has such fantastic new colours and unfortunately I don't yet have all the inks and cardstock in all the colours. I'm hoping to build up my stash gradually but after recently placing my second order and qualifying for a fantastic 30% discount I couldn't resist adding a few ink pads. I think the Brights is my current favourite collection so I'm working towards getting all the inks in that range although part of me wonders why I didnt just buy the ink spots (ie the full set of the smaller pads). Anyway that got me thinking about colour combinations and what are my faves. I think at the moment I really like the Rose Red with Basic Grey and Very Vanilla, maybe with a bit of crumb cake cardstock thrown in for good measure!

Whilst googling this subject, I stumbled upon this amazing tool on Samantha Strachan's blog which randomly generates colour combos. How cool is this!? I don't think I'm a natural colour combiner so I take all the help I can get.

What are your favourite SU colour combos??

No comments: