8 August 2008

A cuttle more ....

I found this lovely silver card in The Paper Mill Shop and unlike mirri card it doesn't show fingerprints and embosses beautifully. I embellished the embossed snowflakes with some gems and stamped my Merry Christmas message in silver on black, decorating this with silver ribbon and silver gems, then mounted this with foam pads

This is another of the combo sets called Everyday Greetings (371164). I used watercolour pencils on the flowers and stems and chalks on the borders. I also used one of my favourites - Glossy Accents on some of the petals to give a glossy depth to them. Just thinking I might play around with a sentiment for this one. I also used some of the lovely new embossed border sets on this one. More to come. Thanks for visiting!

Going out now on a girly cocktail evening - sounds dangerous!

lol xxx

1 comment:

ohradiogirl said...

Very cute indeed. The silver is a great look.