3 August 2008

Shhhhh

I'm posting this hoping that my sister-in-law won't see it until at least after her birthday next week! I found some yummy khaki green card in The Paper Mill Shop when I was there last week. I inked the inside of my Cuttlebug folder (Friends Forever Combo die and folder) with Colorbox Cream White Pigment Ink and ran it through the Cuttlebug. I then used a Sakura white glaze pen to flood fill the embossed image with white ink, added Hero Arts gemstones in varying sizes, stamped my sentiment with a khaki green ink and added a tiny bow. The whole thing was mounted onto a dark green and then applied to a pearlised green tent fold base card. I like the effect of the cream and khaki green colours.

I also made a second variation, slightly different as I didn't use gems on this one and added it to a smaller card. The sentiment is taken from the co-ordinating die, it was inked in khaki green pigment ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.

Hope you like them!
Cheerio for now
x

1 comment:

ohradiogirl said...

LIke them indeed. I like the colors and the gems too.